Asurion replaced my Asus zenpad z10 with a samsung tab A 8.0
Thomas15

So I had to file a claim with asurion Sunday evening.  I cracked the screen on my zenpad 10. They said they don't have any 10 inch tablets to replace it with so they sent me a Samsung tab a 8.0. That's an 8 inch tablet.  I called and tried to explain to them that I felt they weren't sending me an equivalent tablet.  2 inch smaller screen,  smaller battery,  mono speaker instead of stereo. 

I had mentioned that my z10 was $340- some- dollars when I bought it a they're sending me a $230 tablet. They said they don't go by price,  just features. Then she mentioned that both my damaged tablet and the one they're sending have 32gb memory as if that's the only feature she's interested in. 

They kept saying that they don't have any 10 inch tablets.  I asked to be put on a waiting list. They wouldn't do that because they can't guarantee that they will get a 10 inch tablet in stock. I find that extremely difficult to believe. 

Anyway,  I'm getting ready to call them and tell them I'm sending them their 8 inch tablet back and canceling my plan with them. Am I being unreasonable to ask that they send me a tablet with the same size screen??

0 Likes