Re: Security and Privacy: This network has been compromised
jarhead74
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here. I have a Galaxy s8plus. I started getting this evening of 09/05. Didn't matter how many times I clicked "Trust for now" it just kept popping up. I've been in the IT department for a fortune 500 company for 40 years. I was the Network supervisor for a few years. I know how to set up my home network and how to trouble shoot. There is no problem with my home network. There is obviously something wrong with the Verizon security app. I see this all the time with software vendors. They update there app and don't thoroughly QA the update. The new code 'breaks' something else in the code and the vendor doesn't admit it's there bad code until a number of customers complain and start threatening to drop their software; hardware; etc. This should be a severety 1 issue for Verizon support as the bug is consistantly affecting many users. I've been involved working with support departments with different vendors. There are levels in the support area users have to traverse to get resolutions. This one should be kicked up to Verizon Security& Privacy app developers immeditately to provide a resolution. Verizon 1st level support obviously has no clue what the bug is or how to resolve it.