Re: ASUS ZenFone V - Mobile Network Drops Off
mkolber
Enthusiast - Level 3

No go. It is a new record, though. It crapped out after a whole four days!

Please excuse my tone, but it is borne out of deep cynicism about a company which was once emulated by others for the quality of its customer service. When I first reported this to Verizon (and to ASUS) in a chat session, it was treated as a big surprise. In fact, reading through it, the entire thrust of Verizon Support's answer in this thread and the other is that it doesn't exist. That's obvious with the questions about zip codes. You are trying to find a reason (excuse) to say it's based on bad signals. Of course, I and others have had it drop out in areas known good signals and if not, it does not reconnect (without a reboot) when going into a good signal area or even passing directly next to a tower! (This time, instead of rebooting, I left it alone to see if it would reconnect when I got to a tower. I'll leave yo to guess the answer.)

Then, of course, there's the "fix" the last update was supposed to have. Never mind it doesn't work. How the heck do you and ASUS fix a problem you both claim doesn't even exist?

As I said before, it's a shame the phone company which used to have the best customer service has gone downhill so much.

0 Likes