LG G6 $200 Gift card - June Promotion not being honored
beth00001

I purchased my LG G6 on June 1st at a Verizon store.  There was a promotion for this phone to get a $200 Visa gift card as a rebate, no later than 10-12 weeks after being approved.  I sent in my rebate online before the deadline and was approved.  It's now been well over 12 weeks, and I have called the number listed on the rebate website numerous times, and they have all been trained to say, "I know it has been over 12 weeks, but it should go out in the next week."  After being put off a couple of weeks, I asked why they keep saying the same thing but it hasn't actually gone out, and I was told, "LG is having a problem fulfilling this promotion and it keeps getting delayed. Keep calling back each week. We can't tell you anything else."  This is a rebate being handled by acbincentives, exclusively for purchasing the LG G6 from Verizon.  I tried talking to Verizon's rebate center, and they do not have any information on this promotion since it is being handled externally.  Has anyone had any luck with this promotion?

https://www.acbincentives.com/G6JunePromotion/Default.asp

Labels (1)
0 Likes