What's up with HTC & Verizon 2017?
MIKEYPUGS0134

I'm only on my second smart phone, in the past.... 7 years.  However, I've been keeping up with the newer models, because my HTC DNA is like 4 years old now.  It's still working well, never really had any issues, other than battery life.  But I see that's a problem all over these days; I like to say, we live in the 'battery age' lol.

To the point: What's up with HTC?  Verizon, took down the HTC 10, it isn't available.  I contacted them and asked, when will HTC be coming out with a new device for your site?  They said, contact the manufacturer.  So I did, and HTC INC US, told me, contact verizon; or, you can buy directly from our site.  Unfortunately, I'm not in the position to buy from anyone but Verizon, besides, I'm happy with the service.  I live deep in the mountains, and I still get signals, weak, but usable.  I read a bunch of news about the HTC UlTRA and some others coming out; to T-Mobile and AT&T---ONLY!!!  That's nonsense.

I am aware... that the Google Pixel and the Pixel XL, are made by HTC.  But the worst thing they did here; no option for external storage!  They give you unlimited (storage):pictures and videos, but they are stored off your device.  And I know, a lot of us out there, we want our videos and pictures on our device only.  I could go on, I'm so frustrated.

I'm sorry, a family member got me very attached to HTC devices.  So ATTN:  If Verizon workers are reading......  What's up with the newer HTC Models?  Contract issues, corporate, something isn't right.  I keep getting emails, to upgrade my phones.  I have more than one line.  I will do that, when the new HTC Device comes to Verizon.

So: What's up with HTC and Verizon in 2017?

Labels (1)
0 Likes