Lost Pictures after verizon rep did reset
jbujanda

upgraded my phone today to a Google Pixel 2 today. After telling the rep that I wanted to keep my old phone so I made sure to keep my stuff he assured me that he could get all my pitures , contacts, apps and everything transferred over to my new phone. And I would save some money if I let him do this and let them take my phone. Hesntly I agreed as he appeared to know what he was talking about. I should have known better, and went with my original plan. He started the update transfer on to my new phone. Showed me how some things started to transfer. Then went and cleared / reset my old phone. Then told me that my new phone would take some time to download all my stuff. Gave me his card and told me if I have any questions to call. I left and went home. The phone finally finished updating and I looked at it. So now I'm missing some of my contacts still. ALL of my photo's are gone. And my apps that has some data I needed out of them are missing too. I drove straight back to the store and talked to my sales man. He and the others with him could not figure out how to pull any recovery from my old phone. They called in to some Help desk and still could not figure it out. I was there for quite some time still with not solutions. Only that well I'm sorry .... I'M SORRY !!! REALLY.... I only get my kids 2 times a year as they live out of the country, I have / or had over 2 years of Pictures from time with them on there. This is the reason I didn't trust trading in my phone in the first place. But I trusted in your employee. All I want is my memories back. Can anyone help....

Labels (1)
0 Likes