Re: LG K20 V
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the update, JOSSTO29. I would expect a factory reset to help with the WiFi connection. When performing a factory reset, this is taking your device back to factory settings. However, it will not take your device back to a previous software version. You mentioned a similar issue with connecting to your home WiFi. I want to be sure we are on the same page. Are you also seeing an error when entering your WiFi password? If so, did this error state "Wi-Fi Password Not Accepted"? There was a known issue when using WEP security after a recent update and this was corrected with update SU6 version VS50115A. Please navigate to Settings>About Phone>Software Info>Software Version. Do you have the most recent update yet? If not, this was released just a few days ago and will be coming to you. In the meantime, please update your security settings from WEP to WPA/WPA2 for your home WiFi.

LaurenC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! 

0 Likes