Re: Why no LG V20? Sprint, Tmobile and AT&T have it. If you don't offer it soon, I'll be forced to switch.
StopWhiningPlease
Enthusiast - Level 2

NoNoBadDog,

I can tell you've done a lot of research on this topic, but let me clarify a few things for you. I am a little confused about how you repeatedly say that ATT, Sprint, and T-Mobile have offered this phone already, because that simply is *NOT* true. Yes, they may have announced the release date before Verizon, but the phone is *NOT* available on *ANY* of those carriors. In fact, you *CAN'T* even preorder the phone on Sprint until the 21st (after verizon), T-Mobile *JUST* opened preorders *TODAY* and ATT only recently opened their preorders, so *PLEASE* stop spreading this bogus information. Because, the truth is, the phone is going to be available to Verizon customers *SOONER* or at the very least, the same time, as the other carriors. Also, we're in the united States, so let's not bring up the completely useless and irrelevant information about the phone being available overseas (unless you plan on moving there because verizon too too long to announce the phone, hahhahahaa).

Secondly, if you are looking for information about non released devices, the store representatives are the *LAST* people to know about that. They don't get information on new things until a a few days before the release *AT BEST* The representatives on the phone are also among the last to know as well, so I must remind you to be patient in the future.

This is nothing new for carriors to keep us in the dark about new devices, but it does not mean they aren't working on things in the background. You expressed concern that there would not be enough time to prepare signage, Point of sale information, etc. Let me assure you that the people in charge of this are *NOT* the CS reps that know nothing of the new devices, and it does *NOT* take 3 months.

For the record, I'm not even interested in the V20, but I couldn't resist clarifying these things for you as your arrogance... Err.. I mean ignorance.... Err, I mean confusion was too much to pass up.