Bluetooth keeps turning on and off during calls
smithmedic

So I just purchased the Moto Z Force, it works great for bluetooth music and audio books.  However as soon as I make or recieve a call it start turning off and on the bluetooth connection. This is very frustrating.  Any ideas?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Bluetooth keeps turning on and off during calls
stever_vzw
Verizon Employee

it's important to us that all your features from the phone work properly, and I would be happy to help. let's collect a few additional details.

Just for clarification, does the phone have the most recent software applied? Have you added any new apps to the phone recently? Also, please run a diagnostic on the phone at your earliest convenience View Device Health Check - MVD - Android | Verizon Wireless

SteveR_vzw

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Bluetooth keeps turning on and off during calls
MTV9738
Enthusiast - Level 1

You might also do a quick check in settings to see which apps are given priority during a call or using Bluetooth. You don't specify if it only happens when calls are needed, with or without music,using Bluetooth. I hope this helps.

0 Likes