Re: message plus text to audio message disable
9ineballer
Enthusiast - Level 3

yes i have been forced into using a different messaging app, but not happy about it . when will companies learn to respect the end user ,and stop with this "we know better than you" mentality? i was very happy with my phone  and did not need a sudden major change in the way it functions. who thought of such a ridiculous notion to force a send audio for text button , with no way to disable it . a function that sends the message when you touch it and let go . so any accidental touching records and sends an audio text. at the very least ,updates like these should have an option to disable them . It's made my user experience extremely annoying for 5 days now . i liked message plus . i dont like the 3rd party message app im currently using . 98% of my phone use is text messaging . this has been such a annoyance that im seriously considering going in a different direction somehow , someway . i love my phone , kyocera brigadier, or at least i used to . but this has caused me to rethink my relationship with verizon after 5 calls to tech support after this update and nothing solved. (there are several annoyances im having with this last update ) but the biggest gripe is forcing me to change messaging apps due to one of the most ridiculous updates ive ever heard of . sound to text . wasnt that already an option ? so annoyed with verizon and this update . so thanks for everyone help but switching apps is not the solution but its all i can do . and i will never update my phone again .