Re: LG G2 Is Garbage and the Contact Us Section is Worthless
PhoenixGate

When I received the replacement phone I took it out of the packaging and turned it on.  I followed the onscreen instructions for activating it, although I can't remember if it was activating as a new device.  I know it was syncing with as much of my old service as it could, like migrating all my contacts somehow.  When it got to the end it kept saying it was having problems completing the setup, and I had to dig around to find live chat (for the life of me I can't remember how), because the phone wasn't synced with my account enough to allow me to make calls or text, I couldn't do either.  That's why I had to use live chat and it took some time to resolve the issue once I was on the line with a representative.  If I remember correctly, I did everything I could with the representative, who finally said I should just get off the line with him and give the phone a couple hours to complete the setup, which is what eventually happened.  I left it overnight and when I checked the phone in the morning it had completed its setup and I could use text and call.  What applications installing after the activation or setup are you talking about?  I set up Netflix, Facebook, and a few other apps I use regularly.  When I really started having battery issues I sorted through all my installed apps and took off as many as I felt I could do without in the long run.  Removing one of the apps helped but with the rest it didn't make a difference.  I will add again that my original lg g2 had the exact same battery issues before it was damaged, which is what led me to really research the common experience with the lg g2 and led me to believe the battery issues lie with the model of phone and not that particular replacement phone.

0 Likes