What should I do to restore phone and pictures?
batt01

I dropped my galaxy S6 in the ocean. I let it dry for 48 hours and put it in rice. When I plugged it into its charger a red light in the upper left corner started to blink irradicly. Then a green light came on solid for a few minutes, then everything went blank. I have pictures form our vacation that are really important to me

It looks as if some of them uploaded to the verizion cloud but not all of them. Who should I take my phone to to retrieve all my pictures and photos which are all I care about. My device is well insured so that doesn't matter, but my photos are ofy parents last vacation together.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What should I do to restore phone and pictures?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I hope you enjoyed your vacation despite the circumstances. Regrettably, only the pictures that were backed up via the Cloud can be retrieved unless they were saved to an SD card as well. I apologize for the inconvenience, we're here if you have any additional questions or concerns.

AyaniB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes