Installed i545vrugof1 update and phone is unresponsive, lags, and I keep needing to reboot...is there a way to uninstall the update?
adonis92
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yesterday, I installed the i545vrugof1 update and now the phone doesn't work properly. When I click on the Internet icon, a blank tab will appear with the icons on my homepage still visible. When I go into settings, it crashes. When I connect the power supply, it becomes unresponsive.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Installed i545vrugof1 update and phone is unresponsive, lags, and I keep needing to reboot...is there a way to uninstall the update?
AZSALUKI
Legend

unfortunately, you can't uninstall OS updates. the only thing i could suggest is doing a factory reset to see if it helps some or all of the issues. however, you need to copy or backup any files and pics that you want to keep, as this will wipe the phone. you'll also have to set everything back up again. i can say that a factory reset often times will fix many issues after an OS update.

Re: Installed i545vrugof1 update and phone is unresponsive, lags, and I keep needing to reboot...is there a way to uninstall the update?
adonis92
Enthusiast - Level 1

I did the factory reset and so far it's working better...thanks for the

help.