Wow guys, verizonwireless just blew my mind.
first the new htc one m8 phone is great, i like it alot better than the iphone. so the htc one m8 is much better than apple iphone
but check this out
- i was trying to change the voicemail to pick up after 3 rings
- did a google search and found verizonwireless message board thread
- the thread said you had to call customer service to change your ring count for the verizon voicemail.
- I call customer service and they confirm this
- the customer service rep informs me any change to ring count will only last 24 hours?
My question is how can a major phone company's voice mail system lack the function to let the customer set the number of rings the voicemail answers?
now most people think this is a standard feature but apparently it requires customers to call verizon and make the request and if you want this done daily call customer service daily.
WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS? HOW CAN I STOP USING THIS OUT OF DATE VOICEMAIL SYSTEM?
WHAT OTHER VOICE MAIL SYSTEMS WILL WORK ON THE PHONE AND LET ME SET THE RING COUNT I WANT TO ANSWER CALLS ON?