Any way to track my phone?
Shawty_LilJ

I lost my Motorola Droid. Is there ANY WAT WHATSOEVER to track where my phone is? I know that verizon has a program called Family Locator? how does this program work anyways? How can it track it? Is there any way to apply this kind of technology to find out where my phone is? I know my phone had a GPS and when I used it it knew my exact location.

Your help and thought to this will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you :smileyhappy:

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Any way to track my phone?
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

Shawty_LilJ wrote:

I lost my Motorola Droid. Is there ANY WAT WHATSOEVER to track where my phone is? I know that verizon has a program called Family Locator? how does this program work anyways? How can it track it? Is there any way to apply this kind of technology to find out where my phone is? I know my phone had a GPS and when I used it it knew my exact location.

Your help and thought to this will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you :smileyhappy:

If you installed the app GPS Tracker then yes you can track it. With that app you can recover lost phone and track your phone in real time. Did you install that app?  i am not sure if family locator would work, but here is info about it-->Family locator

See my post and cstrait's posts in this thread-->Lost Phone

0 Likes
y0diggity
Contributor - Level 2

I know that this isn't relevant to you now, but hopefully you'll find your phone and when you do, I recommend a free app called "Where's My Droid". Its truly one of the most "must have" apps on the Droid, in my opinion. Of course, like I said, I know that doesn't help you right now, but hopefully it will come in handy later for you.

Good luck finding your phone, I know it really sucks to lose one. :smileysad:

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

y0diggity wrote:

I know that this isn't relevant to you now, but hopefully you'll find your phone and when you do, I recommend a free app called "Where's My Droid". Its truly one of the most "must have" apps on the Droid, in my opinion. Of course, like I said, I know that doesn't help you right now, but hopefully it will come in handy later for you.

Good luck finding your phone, I know it really sucks to lose one. :smileysad:

The "where's my droid" app is recommended by T-mobile too.I downloaded it when I found it. Sometimes I can't remember where I left my phone, so then i just text the phone with the secret word....and it rings. Don't tell your friends the secret word because they can text it during class (had that happen before!)

0 Likes
rcr484

I use Wavesecure. You can track, lock or wipe your phone remotely.

0 Likes