Re: Download 30 must-have free android applications
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

Good post. Some other apps I would recommend would be:

My Coupons:  Saves money while shopping or eating out. You can print out coupons (some of the coupons are for free stuff).

iMusic:  Download free songs to your phone.

Cardio Trainer:  Tracks your hikes. It also tells you how many calories you burned, steps you took, time and how many miles you did. It also has the ability to keep track of your weight loss and set goals for yourself.

Where's My Android:  Ever lost your phone and you go to call it to listen for the ringer and it is on silent? Now when you lose it you can text your phone. It will turn silent mode odd and ringer volume up. The phone will start ringing.

Google Maps: GPS navigation, Labs,business listings, driving/transtit/walking directions,street view, traffic

aTrackDog- Finds the newest version for all apps even they are not listed in market. You can uninstal apps with this too along with  trackings apps,manage apps,export apps list, shows size. Browse top 100 popular apps.

Bartender: Drinks can be viewed, rated, marked as your favoriate and you can search for new drinks to try.

Hi Yahoo:  Yahoo messenger for Android. Data is sent through the network and no SMS fee.

Brightkite: Use brightkite to meet people around you, keep track of your friends, explore and discover places.

0 Likes