Re: Don't buy Zagg InvisibleShield screen protector!

Thanks for your comment and additional info! Smiley Happy

I'm not even necessarily advocating Zagg vs. other tempered glass protectors, just stating that they are different than a regular screen protector that only protects against scratches. They are designed to crack and (in my opinion) if they do and the screen doesn't, I take that as a win!

I don't remember where, but at one point had seen some videos showing screens being impacted with various objects both with and without different screen protectors and it was eye-opening. I remember thinking "what did we do before these tempered glass screen protectors?"... The answer is: we had a lot more broken screens!

So I do think they are worth it when justifying cost of these (any brand really, not only Zagg) and there might be a difference amongst brands, but at this price-point the differences are negligible. For those that are a bit rougher on their devices Zagg might be a better option with the lifetime warranty, but for those that would only need a replacement given a "freak-accident" it might be better to get one of the cheaper ones that don't have a guarantee.

Sounds like it might have saved your screen once or twice (and if it's just once-- it's worth it, right?!)