Unlimited Data Policy
20pluswithVerizon
Enthusiast - Level 2

When I signed up with Verizon many years ago I was happy to pay for Data long before many even had it.  I have been with Verizon in one form or another since Verizon purchased AirTouch in Orange County California.  Yes, I had a bag phone and a 3 watt DiamondTel handheld back then.  Now I have a Note II and had to pay for it since I was told I would lose my unlimited data plan if I chose to upgrade as I had in many years past with the same plan.  I'm not sure what bean counter thought this was a good idea but it has gotten me to think about switching myself, mother in law, and my wife to another company that offers unlimited data at a lower cost.  I like the service I get with Verizon although I don't receive 4g about 75% of the time and its slower than snot on 3g. 

With Sprint and now Straight Talk offering unlimited data, my $140 per month plan that I pay just for me is not looking so attractive, especially when I don't feel welcome at Verizon.  Not being able to upgrade is a clear tactic to drive me off my plan with the carrot of getting a phone at a discount. 

I don't understand why I am being treated differently.  Obviously you have earned a great deal of money from me over the years I deserve to be treated just like others.  Whats funny is that a new person that has never even been on Verizon is treated with more respect and given a discount on a phone when I am not.

I like the unlimited data because I dont have to worry about going over.  I pay for peace of mind. 

Please reconsider your policy and treat people like me with the same respect you do for others not on the unlimited plan.  Its obvious that if Im on the plan I have been with you a while and you are profiting from me on every month I pay.  All Im asking for is what other currently get.  Equality for all.

Thanks

Labels (1)