Re: Home Fusion Data Usage
GinaDS
Enthusiast - Level 3

We started with JetPack until we were eligible for HomeFusion. I kept suspending it NOT MKNOWING U R STUCK WITH IT FOR THE 2 YR AGREEMENT. I WOULD THINK, THAT WHEN U GO WITH HOMEFUSION AS IT CAME AVAILABLE THEY WOULD RELEASE THE JETPACK BUT NOOOO WAY... SO SORRY FOR WHAT U HAVE GONE THRU--I DEFINITELY UNDERSTAND.. SO WAITING ON A DIFFERENT INTERNET PROVIDER. ATT DSL U GET 300 GB A MONTH FOR $59/ MTH AND I PAY $120/ MTH FOR JUST 30 GB'S??

0 Likes
GinaDS
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same here BUT DIRECT TV IS NOT CONNECTED. THE TECH THAT INSTALLED KNOWS THAT. WE LIVE IN THE WOODS. WE DONT WATCH "TV" ON COMPUTER--WE JUST CAN'T AND WOULD PREFER TV ANYWAY. THEY'VE TOLD ME THE SAME THINGS. THEY DID A "DIAMOND" TICKET WEEKSSSSS AGO AND EVEN SENT ME A TEXT THAT WILL SEND AN EMAIL TO THE PERSON BUT I'VE RESPONDED BUT NO RESPONSE. I FELT OK WE R GETTING SOMEWHERE WHEN I DID WHAT I WAS TOLD TO DO AND I RECVD THAT TEXT W/THAT EMAIL ADDRESS BUT NOTHING SO FAR.. AT LEAST A MONTH...

0 Likes
GinaDS
Enthusiast - Level 3

0 Likes
SmokinJoeG
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well I wish yall the best. We have sent a letter to the president and vice

president of our region. We are keeping our fingers crossed. We're we are

located we cannot get any other Internet service except for satellite.

GinaDS
Enthusiast - Level 3

PLZ LET ME KNOW IF U GO FOR LAWSUIT. I'VE SPOKEN WITH 33 ATTORNEY'S NOW WHO SAY THIS IS MAJOR. THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT! CAN'T GET VERIZON TO RESPOND ALTHOUGH THEY SAID I WOULD GET A RESPONSE WITHIN 48 HOURS AND ITS BEEN WEEEEKS!!!

0 Likes
GinaDS
Enthusiast - Level 3

Good!! I'm still waiting to hear from the DIAMOND TICKET TO NO AVAIL. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HEAR BACK. I WILL BE CONTACTING FCC IN 7 DAYS FROM TODAY. JUST FYI--SINCE DIAMOND TICKET/CONVERSATION--IVE YET TO RECEIVE A 50% ALERT THO. BILLING CYCLE STARTED JULY 16TH!!!! THATS SPEAKS VOLUMES!!

0 Likes
GinaDS
Enthusiast - Level 3

3 NOT 33!!!!

0 Likes
SmokinJoeG
Enthusiast - Level 2

LOL. Call back? What is that? Oh the lies they tell us to keep us wondering

and stressing. We have received one call back out of about 30 promises to

call us back. Customer service is not like it used to be. Now the customer

is "NEVER RIGHT"

0 Likes
SmokinJoeG
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes it does what gets me is that when we just had 10 GB plan we would go

over maybe 5 GB. now that we have 20 GB we still go over with no change in

usage. It's amazing to me but what are we supposed to do against BIG RED.

0 Likes
gcinsetn

Your most effective option is to write or talk to your Local, State, Federal representatives, the FCC, Consumer Protection Agency, etc. to make a difference.  Forget about Verizon, a single voice won't do anything, the company has tons of policies that will prevent you from making any difference via the corporate channels.  Plus, you gave up your right to sue via a Class-action by agreeing to their Terms of Agreement.

Good Luck,

GC

0 Likes