Is anybody else getting screwed on their data plans ? My billing issue
PhilSmea
Enthusiast - Level 2

I submitted a demand to have my bill reviewed after it went from around 20 gigs per month usage to over 40 in just two weeks.

Their billing department is absolutely incompetent.  I had a bill of around 175 the first month then I nearly had a heart attck when I saw a bill for over $700 I did not even receive the alert that I was over my allotment.  I am going to suspend my plan at the end of this month, this totallly sucks, the worst customer servcie I have ever had, a ticket was put in over a week ago for my bill to be reviewed, every time I have spoken to someone they ahve never gotten back as promised... my ticket number is      I swear I was even looking at my litt;e rip off 4 G lite box, when it jusmped nearly a Gig and the computer was not even on, no no hacking checked that.  Tech support was supposed to get back to me and never did... I thought ATT was bad, I am checking with my lawyer service at work, he wants me to bring in this little data ripper.  He claims there have been many other complaints about verrizons 4G lite data service and their billing practices. 

>Post edited to remove ticket number>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator><

Labels (1)