4G LTE: From excellent to unacceptable
CAL27FTR

I've lived in the same place for years, multiple phone brands, two active users/phones and recently the signal went from solid 3/4 bars & LTE to 1 bar & 3G.   Customer support promised to have someone check the towers - after "they" confirmed our phones were switching between LTE and 3G more that should be expected.  They promised to call me back.

They never did.

I called again and was told the towers "checked out" fine.  That from time to time they move towers and cells to accommodate various business needs.

Then, if the above garbage wasn't enough, they offered to sell me an adapter that tied to my WIFI.

So, let me get this straight:

1.  I pay you over $250 a month for two phones

2.  The signal was excellent until recently

3.  The signal is now essentially useless, yet you are still taking my money.

4.  In addition, you want to charge me a one time fee of ~$300 for a device - because you've moved your cells and my signal is garbage.

5.  Does anyone see anything wrong with this picture - besides the fact I was being ripped off to begin with?

6.  At a minimum, you could provide the device at no charge and I would have to live with the additional technology that you've essentially push onto the cable lines.

I realize I'll get some canned answer - that will mirror the last answer from "customer support".   And this will go nowhere.

However, once the opportunity arises to test out and move to another carrier, I'm gone.  That includes the 3rd phone I was going to add and one of the existing phones that I was going to upgrade.

Additionally, it would be interested if the CEO, CMO or CTO would follow-up on this message personally.   I would love to share my experience, however I'm sure it will never make it past the bowels of "customer support".

Labels (1)
0 Likes