4G PALM DESERT CALIFORNIA 92260 BAD!
MingBob

Hey Customers of Verizon.

Been a loyal customer for many years now paying on time and doing our part as a consumer. So here is our story as we will be ignored as normal when there are issues with Verizon. Wife & I  have the Droid Bionic actually like the phone ever since the Jelly bean update Verizon has capped the tethering portion of the feature of the phone which states " when you purchase this phone the tethering feature is a bonus " right? wrong! Now there is a prompt stating that you must buy to activate the tethering so pretty bummed on that not no to mention its a deliberate slap in the face. So number #2 when you are complaining about service or why they are doing this they Flag you as an Uneasy customer to deal with and get placed in a never to be heard section of nothingness. When trying to ask an associate about it could not believe my ears " You can always go to another wireless provider and deal with their crap" yeah it happened. Now to the fun part we live in an area that supports 4G yet again as a feature to having the Droid Bionic on Verizon if there is 4G you are able to have 4G well..... not true last month till now I have been nothing but 3G & when I ask about why this is happening they always refer me to the " Did you power off & on, buy a new sim card, factory rest, and best one yet buy a new phone or swap out your 4G LTE with another Droid Bionic. This is where it gets even better I said yes with my 4G LTE Sim card it pops up on My wifes phone as 3G still and My Wifes Sim Card 4G LTE pops up like nothing ever happened on my phone so there's nothing wrong with my phone ohhhh and by the way this is my 2nd Sim card. We returned each others phones and sim cards mine is still 3G when I am paying for a 4G services what is wrong with this picture. Just really burned on this I understand Verizon has been pressuring us to be off unlimited data for quite sometime now and trying everything in the book to get us to upgrade I also feel that I average 7 to 10 gb a month on my phone and my wife's combined Verizon is capping or data usage by making it 3G when it should be 4G. I honestly feel this is sad there are tens and thousands of us that just lay down and let them steam roll us and forced into contracts and deals. Verizon isn't listening to the CUSTOMER anymore. What happened to the consumer is the reason why they are established is because of us putting our hard earned money into what was once a great company. As anything else we will be ignored. My 2 cents.

Labels (1)
0 Likes