Is this problem happening to anyone else's device?
GarrettHP
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hey there Verizon Wireless community! I've got a question for you all. What is wrong with my 4G connection? Here's the situation.. I currently have no internet in my house, aside from my lovely little Bionic. This guy, is a tank. He packs a nice punch and gets the work done, what I mean is I tether the connection from my phone to my computer all-day long with no issues. Well, here lately I've noticed that I will randomly get disconnected from the internet, or in my leisure time I'll be disconnected from Xbox Live or lag out. I thought it might've just been my computers Ethernet cable.. nope, solid. I sat there.. staring at my Bionic and thinking to myself "Please don't be giving up on me." Well, it isn't the phone giving up on me, from what I can tell. Rather, my data connection. I currently have unlimited data, and I've input my address and whatnot into the 4G coverage map. I'm in the Crimson, meaning I have full 4G coverage, not extended. Yet, I will either lose signal completely, or my phone will go from a solid 4G connection, to a 3G connection. I have made sure wifi is off, airplane is off, I've taken out then reinserted my SIM. Nothing works. It will do this periodically throughout the day, and has become quite a nuisance. Is there a fix for this? Is it the Bionic? Are other phones/phone owners having this problem? I need help people!

Labels (1)