Re: Class Action Suit ... 4G LTE
mcpopp
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am only one of THOUSANDS of customers upset with Verizon's lack of 4G LTE service, their misleading advertisements, etc. When I was told "Congratulations! You are in the 4G ..." area, it never stated to check the small print.

Additionally, withholding the information via direct communication immediately after receiving the cell got me nothing more than months of emails stating, "it's coming in your area soon."

By the time I found out I live in a "fringe" area, it was too late to do anything about it.

I'm not a cell tekkie. I bought the phones in the good faith statement from Verizon stating to me that we were in the coverage area. Period.

Why is it that when someone wants to write a wrong (and for the good of all and not for one), the topic gets changed to something like wasting money to pursue an equitable resolution?

How long will people sit back and keep getting punched in the wallet before someone does something meaningful?

M.

-

Tidbits <community@verizonwireless.com> wrote:

=============

Tidbits created the discussion

"Re: Class Action Suit ... 4G LTE"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/779004#779004