Re: HIGH DATA USERS BEWARE!!! Unacceptable 4G speeds
Sl0wLan3
Enthusiast - Level 2

Here's a screenshot of my current speeds that I am receiving. This being on the mobile device itself. My hotspot is even slower, to the point that connected devices won't even register it as an internet access point. Now I know "during Christmas time everyone is at home using their connection", but to the point that I no longer have one is rediculous. And my area is no where near a vacation spot. Everyone leaves this place for vacation, not the other way around. This isn't 'data deprioritizing'. This isn't even data throttling. I can't even get an upload connection, and barely a download if you want to call it that. I've had more than enough of this, and this carrier has infuriated me more than enough times. I do not pay over $200/month for only talk and text. I am and will continue to be looking into other carriers, and have stopped recommending this company to friends and family. I'm sad to see this company go this way that they care so little about their services and customers. Their replies being no more than copy and paste quotes, with no resolutions given.

Screenshot_20191225-175033.png

0 Likes