Re: HIGH DATA USERS BEWARE!!! Unacceptable 4G speeds
Sl0wLan3
Enthusiast - Level 2

To have a tower(s) so congested that not even the customers who pay the extra amount for the top tier cannot even get top tier service I consider still very unacceptable. I would be fine if I could even get a constant 5Mbit/s, despite that still being a very slow speed now-a-days. Getting under 500Kbit/s any other time than 3AM in an area that I used to get speeds multiple times that of services such as Hughsnet all day long is beyond redicuolus. Even at 3AM, when almost no one is on the network, speeds may occasionally burst to 5Mbit/s. This being in an area that has not seen much growth in several years since those speeds as well. Even in the past year speeds have decreased significantly.

@Tigerstep wrote:

This is called anecdotal evidence. I ran a speed test just now from Go Unlimited -- a plan with no speed priority. Got 74.1 down / 7.55 up. I live in the second largest city in this state. Your results and my results mean nothing, it 100% depends on location and how congested a tower is.Screenshot_20191222-070912.png

0 Likes