HIGH DATA USERS BEWARE!!! Unacceptable 4G speeds
Sl0wLan3
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've seen forum after forum of users experiencing slow speeds through Verizon, however I have yet to see anyone that has listed a long running account of those speeds. So over the past few months I have been collecting screenshots of my speeds throughout the course of my plan (before and after using the deprioritization limit), and at home and around town. Just consider these if you are considering switching to Verizon.

I have the highest Verizon 'Unlimited' plan available: the Get More 'Unlimited' plan. I get 3 out of 4 bars at home, and the full 4 in town. I usually see speeds around 1-3Mbit/sec, with an occasional burst up to 10Mbit/sec in city before the despioritization occurs. These speeds happen no matter the device the SIM is placed in and no matter the location. I can be in the center of the largest city near me, or out in the middle of nowhere and it won't get any higher. I've tested many other companies (AT&T, T-Mobile, etc) who have proven to have much faster data but unfortunantly my place of work was the only dead spot for these other companies I could find... Verizon being the only one I could get to somewhat connect there at times, if you can call it that. And my area on the service coverage map? Well, a 'super strong' 4G connection with no spotty places within 40min from me, of course!

Anyway, here are the results:
1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png7.png8.png

Hope this can help someone

0 Likes