Service issues when in another state.
GhostbusterAZ

I just traveled to Los Vegas. When there I get 1 bar and very bad service, could not even connect to navigation apps. Spoke to someone else there, that lives in Vegas and had verizon on the same apple phone. They have no issues and their service was working while standing next to me. What is going on Verizon, Why am i haveing issues while the local standing next to me is not?

0 Likes
Re: Service issues when in another state.
deloused
Master - Level 3

That would be something related to your phone, like a setting perhaps 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry that your service in Las Vegas is less than optimal, GhostbusterAZ. I noticed that your post is from 2 days ago. Are you still in Las Vegas and having service issues? If you are, please confirm your current ZIP code and the nearest intersection to the trouble location.

Do you notice any improvement if you power the phone off for 1 minute and then power it on? This resets the connection to the network and may improve your wireless service experience.

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes
GhostbusterAZ

No longer there, This happenes anytime I travel to another city. It has to be somthing with the network settings. It should update without me having to power off the phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

GhostbusterAZ, we sent you a private note to further assist you. 

AaronS_VZW

0 Likes
Stone81

I have this problem as well. I travel 1-2 times a month (within US but out of state) for work and my service is always terrible and very slow. I do try to power off and back on - no change. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a valued customer, your service concerns are always our top priority. It's very important that you're able to use your device and its service, everywhere you travel.

Noting that you're experiencing service issues when you travel at least 1 - 2 times a month, is not the experience we want for you or any of our customers. We're here to help address and resolve your concerns as quickly as possible.

Rebooting (Powering your device off for about 30 seconds and then back on) is one of several troubleshooting steps. However, this is not a "Fix all."  Let's work together on this matter. I know we can and will resolve it.

Can you tell us more about which of your services is being affected? (e.g., calls, text, web browsing, etc.). Are you experiencing service issues while you're indoors, outdoors, or both?

Can you provide our Team with the city's name and state you're in and the nearest intersection where you're located so that we can review the area where you're experiencing service issues? 

What's the make/model of your mobile device?

-Robert C.

0 Likes