Re: Why is my LTE so slow ever since I switched from my grandfathered TRUE unlimited, to verizon’s NEW unlimited plan?
NIRVANAFITNESSLIFE
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the same problem. Data has definitely slowed to a crawl since I replaced my phone. Verizon claims I have the same plan as the original unlimited but I don't think so. Verizon is giving the same responses, to the same questions. Looks like the only way we are going to get a proper answer to the slow data problem under the new unlimited plan, is when someone brings a class-action lawsuit. These big companies love court conflicts. Verizon would rather take our cash, reduce services, pay out large sums to lawyers - only to give us a $1.00 credit and a new plan that would bring us back to the same level we had before we complained about the data issues we are having. Twisted!

Verizon told me they have the same service level as the other cell phone companies. Problem with that is: the other cell phone companies don't charge $20 in taxes and fees and the plans cost lower.