Re: Consistently Awful signal quality in 92627.  Will Verizon EVER upgrade service to level they claim?
Grumpy_MF
Enthusiast - Level 2

The weeks and months pass by... and still I experience horrible reception, terrible sound quality, and multiple dropped calls every single day. 

Today it was at least 4, maybe 5 dropped calls... right in the middle of a conversation.

In addition, there was some additional weirdness where it showed I had four or five bars (of 1X network, of course) but could not actually place a call.  Instead, I once again got some prerecorded message about the call not being able to be completed, and then some meaningless reference to Switch #xxxx.  Thanks, guys.

And then some other really nifty times where the call showed as connected, both parties had answered, but neither could hear the other.  That was really fun.

The response from Verizon, to date?  They sent me a single, private email saying they wanted to know more about this issue.  I responded, asking them what additional information they needed and how I might be of assistance.

Since then... NOTHING.

Very impressive, folks.