Staten Island Coverage isn't acceptable
mikeluscher159
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello.

I've been putting up with over congested and slow Band 13 LTE, a few bright spots of speedy service (XLTE/Band 4)

But so much of Staten Island is weak 3G, or the biggest insult, Dropping back to 1X! IN 2014! ON "AMERICAS BEST NETWORK"

This is  NYC, one of the biggest metropolises in the world, and your supposed to be the most reliable in the country.

I learned the hard way, this isn't the case

But call after call, I get no answers, all I get is hung up on, "Reboot your phone", or signals acceptable. 1X IS NOT ACCEPTABLE IN 2014!

I've attempted to open tickets, but they get closed and no one ever gets back to me.

On Droid Maxx's, iPhone 5's and 5S's, I'm just disappointed in Verizon. When my contracts are up (3 months to a year), I'll probably jump ship to AT&T or T-Mobile. For $240 a month (I was promised a discount for my service issues, But I never got it, and I have the call recorded), I guess I just expected more.

I'd be more then happy to work with you guys, I have ticket numbers, all the basic troubleshooting's been done, And I know my way around a cell network.

If you plan on keeping me as a customer, I'd hope you'd help me. Because I already have several thousand complaints about Staten Island and Verizon's coverage, Both on Reddit and our Local News, So I'm not alone. 

0 Likes