Where I should complain about spotty service area????
Mrinal

I tried calling customer support and they really can't do anything about it other then...(removed).

Where i can complain so I can have my good service back like a year ago.

I use to get 5 bars in my home not its drop to 2 or 3. Used to get good 4g LTE not my S4 keep trying to get 3g in some spots and better no DATA service in the area.

Thanks in advance.

Message edited as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Where I should complain about spotty service area????
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can understand your concerns about the service inside of your home, Mrinal. I will do all I can to help. Have you switched devices in the last year? Does anyone else have problems with service inside of your home? Lastly, what zip code do you reside in? Please provide me with a few more details and I'll get to work.

ChaunceyM_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Mrinal

Thank for the reply. Apologies for the late reply.

Answer  to your question as follows :

- Have you switched devices in the last year?  YES. Galaxy S4

- Does anyone else have problems with service inside of your home? Yes , my wife's Iphone5. But not only my home my neighbors also have the same problem.

- my ZIP 15126

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the details. Once you're outside, does the signal improve? If not, how far away from your home do you need to travel before your signal improves?

ChaunceyM_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Mrinal

No signal stay around 3 to 4 bar same as inside the home. Use to be 5 bar but that not what concern's me its the data connection which goes to 3g or no data/signal in few spots.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mrinal,

Thank you so much for those details. Let's see what we can do to help boost the service. Can you please try to go into Settings, Connections Tap at the top, More Networks, Mobile Networks, Tap on Global Data Roaming Access, Select Allow Access for all trip, Tap on the back arrow (lower right side of the phone), Tap on Network Mode, and switch it to Global, then head back to the home screen, power off the phone and power it back on and re-test the network. Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes