West Kentucky service getting worse...
Kygolden

When we first switched over from AT&T we had to wait about a year but finally got 4G in our area. We were pleased with the phone reception, internet speed, and hotspot speed. Over the past couple of months the service has gotten bad…unable to connect to the internet at work (3G/1X reception or none), no hotspot connection, poor sound quality on phone calls at home (in town). It has gotten to the point my husband is pushing for us to pay the early cancelation fee and go back to AT&T where our co-workers get excellent internet & great phone quality at work and at home.

What is going on? Is anyone working on these problems or am I fighting a lost cause and should just switch back to AT&T?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: West Kentucky service getting worse...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kygolden, I know how important it is to be able to use your phone. I am concerned that your experience with our service is not improving. What is your zip code? What kind of devices do you have? Do you notice improvement with your service when going from indoors to outdoors?

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Kygolden

Murray Kentucky, 42071 and I have the Note 3. No real difference indoors or out, it's all hit/miss.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for providing us with additional information Kygolden. I have verified there are no reported issues in the area. First, let's try resetting your network. To do this simply remove and reinsert the sim card from your phone. To learn how to do this click, http://vz.to/OhhYMc Then test service.

Thank You,
MichelleL_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
Kygolden

I did as requested (the designers did not want the cards removed much, very difficult) however the service/signal is still the same.

0 Likes
Kygolden

Any other ideas? It has gotten extrememly slow at work (zip 40347). Our company use to all use Verizon until the service got so bad, now they have all gone to AT&T. We enjoy going to the mountains and Verizon gets great service there but here in W Kentucky it is leaving much to be desired. I've been getting a decent signal most the time at home (42071) and down the road from work (42049) but not here at work, right in the middle. Even in the parking lot I only get a 1x...

0 Likes