Z5 Premium where are the pre orders?
THOR_MX_23
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ok, after reading numerous reviews, and all that jazz, the Z5, Z5 compact supposedly were released already, and the Z5 Premium which is what i want, is supposed to be released the 20th of this month. Now that being said, why can't we preorder anything for it? I get that verizon is gonna give me the answer we don't have a date blah blah blah, but when i can find on numerous sites saying that in the US verizon as well as other carriers is going to have the Z5 Premium on the 20th, i would expect a preorder for it, especially after seeing the specs for the phone.

Please Verizon don't let us down.

Labels (1)
Re: Z5 Premium where are the pre orders?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon Wireless hasn't officially announced if they will be selling the phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Sony_Rights_Movement
Enthusiast - Level 2

This may sound crazy but we need to unite and let Verizon know that we will not upgrade until the Z5 is released. That is the ONLY phone that we will consider as an upgrade. Join the movement!

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You would have better luck convincing Sony to make a universal phone like the Nexus 6p or the Moto X 2015 pure edition that is compatible with all the USA carriers.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
USCGVet
Enthusiast - Level 2

Unless Verizon and Sony get together and create another Frankenphone (Z3v) there won't be a Z5 in the stable.  I agree with Ann154 better business model for phone manufacturers is to build them with all the radios included and sell them independently.  Since the carriers have moved away from the subsidy model why not.  It would also be one less layer to go through for updates.

0 Likes