Z3v 5.1.1 Lollipop Update Bugs
zachariahpope
Enthusiast - Level 3

Aside from the messaging issues, has anyone encountered any other bugs in this update?  I have noticed a strange bug under Settings-->Language & Input put-->Xperia keyboard-->Word Suggestions...  No matter which option I select the setting remains on "Correct Misspellings..." anyone else facing this issue or any others?  Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Z3v 5.1.1 Lollipop Update Bugs
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure your device is perfectly programmed to your preferences. Have you attempted factory resetting the device? Are you using any type of third party apps for texting?

KleoL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
KalelOfKrypton
Enthusiast - Level 2

I noticed that when I am on speaker then go off speaker to speak normally that Noone can hear me

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let’s make sure everyone can hear you loud and clear, KaleOfKrypton. Have you had this issue prior to updating your phone’s software? Is this happening everywhere and on every call? Please share details.

AnthonyC_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
KalelOfKrypton
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah since update. If I start a call on speakerphone then turn off speakerphone to talk normally no one can bear me, but I can hear them.. And now all my Verizon apps keep crashing when I load them up

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that you can properly utilize your device. In the settings of the device, do you see the device Bluetooth connected to any other device? Also, have you performed any troubleshooting when this issue began?

HarleyE_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
ndratz91
Enthusiast - Level 3

I Have the exact same problem. Vzw branded apps crash randomly, even when you aren't using them. If I switch from speaker to normal on the phone, the other person can not hear me but I can hear them. No Bluetooth connection, if there was we wouldn't be able to hear them... I have completely factory reset the phone and checked settings and unless there is something we can't see no setting is wrong. Took a freaking year to get this update so vzw and Sony could fix the bugs, or so we were told, and now we have new bugs so how many years before any of us can expect an update to fix this problem, and saying to replace the phone is not a fix, it's a way to dodge the problem, why get a refurb phone to fix a few problems that just need an update to fix.

0 Likes
pinyon

I'm experiencing problems with GPS and it appears others are having the same issue. Either doesn't see satellites or sees them but can't lock.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to navigate using your mobile device is a must, Pinyon. We would like to learn more about the situation. What GPS service are you using/attempting to use specifically? When did you first notice this issue?

ChrisM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
pinyon

It was google maps. It would not lock on. I checked with some gps software

and it could see satellites but not acquire a fix. It finally fixed later.

On Sat, Jun 4, 2016 at 12:22 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes