Re: Will the new Sony Xperia XZ work on verizon?
MPV350
Enthusiast - Level 2

I never could get hd calling working. But perhaps it's because I did not

have it set up on my Z3v before it died. Maybe you will have better luck.

This will be way easier in real time. Do you have a back up device, such as

the Z3v that you could use so we can talk/text/chat over wifi? Otherwise,

my sucky directions will get you stuck until you reply back and tell me

that my directions suck.

valtbn

Yep! I still have the z3v working and also the XZ.  Let's chat on the xda (there is an app)

0 Likes
MPV350
Enthusiast - Level 2

OK. I downloaded it. How do we communicate on there? Is it pm or just a

forum? I think I have another thread on xda, but I haven't followed up on

it like I should.

0 Likes
PriyaRav

Hey guys, has anyone figured out how to fully use Sony xperia xz premium on Verizon? With regular calling, etc? I have been wanting this phone since before it came out but couldn't because vzw isn't selling Sony anymore smh. But I wanted to know if anyone figured out a solution?

0 Likes
PriyaRav

Hi, could you please tell us how to get full vzw service on xz premium?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

PriyaRav-

We understand wanting to take advantage of all the Verizon features. With unlocked phones, some Verizon specific services may not work on it such as Verizon Cloud. May I ask what services you're trying to use specifically and what issues you're running into?

EricaC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CARBUM80

I'm close to getting a new upgrade.  I've had my eye on the HTCu11.  Verizon has had some moments in the past of HTC phones not being fully compatible with their network, if at all.  The 8, 9, and 10 (8 and 9 being unavailable quite quickly) were lucky.  But now again, the U11 is not fully compatible.  It is not worth all the money I will have to pay for it with or without a contract. 

I decide to look elsewhere for a phone with nice sound and went to the new Sony Xperia XZ.  THIS phone isn't fully compatible either...That's very disappointing. Verizon reps have explained that it's difficult to get ALL PHONES on their network, but these are higher profile flagship phones that still aren't.  Sorry, I'm not a huge Samsung/Google/Motorola fan.  I prefer other brands that at the moment, Verizon will not support worth a $650 price tag with or without a contract.  I'd like to get a phone that is worth the money spent, or amount of time I'd be paying off.  I'm not finding one with Verizon right now.

0 Likes
bonspy
Enthusiast - Level 1

I love the "

Otherwise,

my terrible directions will get you stuck until you reply back and tell me

that my directions terrible."!

Hilarious! Ya gotta have a sense of humor with this stuff!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand looking to have the device you want. If the HTC or Sony device that you want does not work with us, we have plenty of options to get you a device you like. If you want to look over the devices, we have devices available to use and test, to see if you can find a device that works for you. You can find all devices available at, https://www.verizonwireless.com/smartphones/ . If you want to head to a store location, you can find all stores at, VZW.com/Stores.

JavierMD_VZW

0 Likes
naweinbaum

can you help me pleaseeee

0 Likes