Sony Xperia Z3v audio issue
TONEYGIRL

I have had my Sony Xperia Z3v for over a year.  Just yesterday the audio on my phone started not working.  I cannot hear ringing when I call someone.  Also, I cannot hear anyone talking on the other end unless I use the speaker phone.  I have tried all suggestions on every troubleshooting website, with no results.  Any new suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Sony Xperia Z3v audio issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TONEYGIRL,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We always want you to have the best device experience and I will be sure to get this resolved for you. Any liquid or physical damage? Is your device's software updated? You mentioned you did all the troubleshooting steps listed on our website. Can you provide these details so we do not repeat any previous steps taken?

JuanD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Sony Xperia Z3v audio issue
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

I know it sounds silly but you may have unknowingly hit the vol down button while in a call.  This would only affect the vol while in a call.  Maybe try making a call and turning the vol up.

0 Likes