Camera
twoodjr
Enthusiast - Level 3

I would like to thank Verizon for the surprise update to lollipop. I have hammered them for ignoring the phone, so I thank them. My question concerns updates to the camera software. Does anyone know if Sony corrected the alarm flaw the camera? Nothing worse than using a very good camera, and after 5 minutes having the camera shut down due to a temperature alarm.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Camera
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are excited for this new update and we certainly want you to enjoy the camera on the device. We can certainly help you look into this matter deeper, does this happen when you are shooting video or regular photos? What's the exact error that comes up on the scree?

GersonG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Camera
twoodjr
Enthusiast - Level 3

I appreciate the offer of help, but this one gets laid at the feet of Sony. This was a flaw with the camera on the Z3 series, and Sony was discussing adjustments to the camera's firmware to allow for a higher temperature before the alarm would pop up, and ultimately shut the camera down. The alarm was "the camera needs to cool down", or something similar.

0 Likes