Re: Windows Phone Continues to Wow
Tidbits
Legend

Verizon doesn't have to sell it to be supported. If it has the spectrum and can be used then it has to be allowed regardless of Verizon wants to sell it or not.

Also it's a surface branding. Like I speculated before. MS is more than likely going with that branding and where they'll put their efforts into.

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

Reports stated that VZW would sell the S3 in house. The fact that that has not happened leads one suspect that something else is going on regardless one's ability to purchase one elsewhere and call into VZW support for activation. But true to form...at&t has them.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Doesn't matter my man. If you purchased it unlocked and it supported the spectrum it works. Verizon regardless if they sell it or not doesn't matter. Just like this phone could have but MS opted not to do it.

So far I have seen speculation that Verizon would carry it, but nothing definitive. Like I always say if it isn't in writing from those that matter treat it like a grain of salt.

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

A few grains of salt aren't such a bad thing. A shaker with a loose cap...well...that's another story.  ;o)