When will New Castle PA get 4G?
mhunsinger2010
Enthusiast - Level 2

When will New Castle PA be getting 4G service?

Labels (1)
Tags (5)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: When will New Castle PA get 4G?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

No one knows on this user community forum.

Verizon Wireless has been expanding their 4G LTE network and in expected to have it cover the 3G network footprint by the end of 2013.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

No one knows on this user community forum.

Verizon Wireless has been expanding their 4G LTE network and in expected to have it cover the 3G network footprint by the end of 2013.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
mhunsinger2010
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can someone from Verizon give a better answer?  I have Erie to the North, Ellwood City to the South, Boardman, OH  to the West.  Very frustrating!!  I work in Ellwood City and always loose service between there and New Castle where I live.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The members of the Social Media Team that post here wouldn't know either and will likely link you to the 4G LTE information pages of the Verizon Wireless website.

0 Likes
primortal
Master - Level 1

mhunsinger2010 what does your post have to do with Windows Phones?  You'll get a better response in the

Verizon Wireless Services community than here.

0 Likes