When are you going to fix my bill?
dboone5
Enthusiast - Level 2

I purchased  a Lumia Icon from you in February 2014. It worked fine until June of 2015. Since I was paying for the protection plan you sent me a re-furbished one and I sent the dead one back to you.

In August 2015 that replacement Icon died and you sent me another re-furbished Icon and I sent the second one back.

Since then it has been a weekly thing where you send me a nasty note to return the phone to you and I call up and go through it with your support people, giving them the shipping order number and so on. It always ends with your support person saying that they see the problem and it'll all be fixed in a few days.

Next week I get another notice and get to go through the whole thing again. Now your collection people are after me.

Is the problem that your support people are incompetent? Or are they lying that they've got everything fixed? Or what?

At this point I think you owe me quite a bit of $$ for the time and frustration of having to go through this EVERY WEEK. I sent the phone to you in August! Quit trying to charge me $550 for your screw up.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: When are you going to fix my bill?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that all of your bill concerns are addressed, dboone5. We apologize for the delay. Once the device is recieved in our warehouse, it has to be evaluated by our technicians to ensure that there is no physical or liquid damage. Did you access your bill online at My Verizon to view your recent payment, actual billing statement and current balance?

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/myverizonlp/

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi dboone5!
I apologize for the confusion surrounding your returned equipment and I apologize for the inconvenience! Let’s get to the bottom of this once and for all. Do you have a copy of the return tracking number? Did you use the pre-paid label provided?

AyaniB_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
dboone5
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes. The tracking number is [removed]. It is UPS. According to UPS tracking the package has been sitting in Fort Worth since August 27, 2015. UPS says that the receiver (that's you) has to request a trace on the package. I have called you numerous times with the tracking number starting on September 7, 2015. Every time the person I have talked to or chatted with has said they were taking care of it and it would all be straightened out in a few days. This has been going on for three months.

According to UPS they are finally researching it.

LocationDateLocal TimeActivity
Mckinney, TX, United States12/02/20155:52 P.M.We're attempting to verify the package location. / Lost package investigation

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Likes
dboone5
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you Verizon Wireless. Now you've disconnected my service even though your people have repeatedly said that you were going to fix things. You said you hold off until you had researched what was going on with the phone you lost.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dboone5, I want to make sure that your services are up and running without any issues. I would love to have the chance to review the details of the account and see how we can get to the bottom of this ASAP. I did request to follow you and I also sent you a Direct Message, can you please respond back to that message? Looking forward to working with you.

KevinR_VZW

0 Likes
dboone5
Enthusiast - Level 2

I did respond. I've responded to every single email, text, phone message, and smoke signal. Which is no small part of my frustration with you. Four months of communicating with you people at least once a week and yet you're still trying to extort $551 from me.

Now that you've been reimbursed by UPS for the lost phone, why are you still trying to collect from me? Isn't that fraud?

dboone5
Enthusiast - Level 2

It is January 4, 2016. You still haven't resolved this issue. It has now been more than a month and this charge is still showing as "Past Due".

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that all of your bill concerns are addressed, dboone5. We apologize for the delay. Once the device is recieved in our warehouse, it has to be evaluated by our technicians to ensure that there is no physical or liquid damage. Did you access your bill online at My Verizon to view your recent payment, actual billing statement and current balance?

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/myverizonlp/

LasinaH_VZW

0 Likes
dboone5
Enthusiast - Level 2

I sent the device to you on August 26, 2015. You're telling me that you still haven't processed it? Really? Because according to UPS they lost the phone and you've filed a claim against it. But you're not going to do anything until the phone arrives? Can I talk to someone who can actually figure out what is going on and get this resolved?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dboone5-

Your concerns are my concerns, it is unacceptable to me that you have been dealing with this issue since August 26, 2015. I will be happy to put another set of eyes on your account to establish a resolution once and for all. Since this does require account specific information, I need to move this to a private message. I will be sending you a PM in your community mailbox. I look foward to working together, and I am eager to turn things around.
AmberK_VZW

0 Likes