What should I do now that there is Internal Damage with Nokia 928?
Simoneisrandom

So today I had dropped my phone two feet which caused it to have an internal damage line on the left quarter of the phone and made it impossible for the touch screen to work. So the phones current state is just broken and unable to work because the touch screen will not work at all. When I went into Verizon I was told by the man that I have no warranty with my 2 year contract and the ONLY way I can do something is by buying a new phone at FULL price and adding it to my contract. Now I am in college and I am paying for everything on my own so buying a phone for 500+ dollars plus fees is extremely hard on my budget. So I am thinking that since no other options were given or mentioned to me that I should just cancel my contract with Verizon and switch to AT&T and get a phone for contract price. Unless anyone here has any other options for me?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Internal Damage Nokia 928
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

Your other options would be to purchase a used device from a third party either locally where you are or through a site such as Swappa, Craigslist, or eBay.  Or possibly a friend or family member.

Note that if you cancel your Verizon contract, you will be responsible for the Early Termination Fee (ETF) which will be $350 minus $10 for each month of the contract that was completed.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Internal Damage Nokia 928
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

Your other options would be to purchase a used device from a third party either locally where you are or through a site such as Swappa, Craigslist, or eBay.  Or possibly a friend or family member.

Note that if you cancel your Verizon contract, you will be responsible for the Early Termination Fee (ETF) which will be $350 minus $10 for each month of the contract that was completed.

0 Likes