Questions about upgrading to Win10 thru Insider program
tvsfrank

I upgraded my Lumia 735 to Win10 by going through the Windows Insider program. Everything seems to work flawlessly. The only problem I have is that two apps, the battery app and the data usage app, have both disappeared. Not a big deal but I did like the live tile info from both of these apps. I'm guessing they are apps from Verizon but I'm not sure. Any idea on how to get these apps back?  Also, whenever I do an app update through the store I get an app called "Equaliser"  that will never update. It comes back with the error that it must be stored on internal storage. I allow it to be stored internally but it still gets the error. Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Questions about upgrading to Win10 thru Insider program
primortal
Master - Level 1

For Battery and Data Usage, go to those setting on Setting and tap and hold; you'll get the option to pin those setting to the start screen.

The Equalizer is an extra setting.  Go to Settings > System > Storage.  Tap on This Device > Apps & games.  There you can tab and hold on Equalizer and uninstall it.  Then see if installing it again works.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Questions about upgrading to Win10 thru Insider program
primortal
Master - Level 1

For Battery and Data Usage, go to those setting on Setting and tap and hold; you'll get the option to pin those setting to the start screen.

The Equalizer is an extra setting.  Go to Settings > System > Storage.  Tap on This Device > Apps & games.  There you can tab and hold on Equalizer and uninstall it.  Then see if installing it again works.

0 Likes