Office 365 Outlook Contacts not Syncing after 4/18 HTC 8X software update
stanker

My HTC 8x phone software was updated on 4/18, the following day I noticed the majority of my Outlook contacts were missing.  I have tried numerous times to sync the contacts, recreated the Outlook Office 365 account, and performed a soft reset.  One HTC rep claimed this was a known bug, another claimed it was the first they have heard of such a problem.  Additionally, there are now some times when the entire Outlook account (email, calendar, tasks, and contacts) cannot sync, either manually or via a push.

I read on the a different forum an issue with the latest service upgrade from Microsoft for Office 365 and it expecting IPv6 traffic which doesn't work with the Verizon LTE network.  I wonder if this could be the source of my problem.  I had to disable the IPv6 on my Pantech broadband card and new 5510L Jetpack to get both of them to communicate with my Office365 email and Lync accounts.

Anyone else having a problem syncing Outlook contacts to their HTC 8x phone after the 4/18 software update?

thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes