Nokia Icon 8.1 out now
Draxle

Hey guys!

Just checked for the8.1 update for my Icon.... Received a message saying that a pre-update was being installed to help smooth over the 8.1 update for my Icon. It went on to say that 8.1 is filled with great new features and that I'll love it. My phone is processing through the update now! I hope you guys get your update soon too!

Finally my Icon does not need to be abandoned! Enjoy 8.1 my Icon friends

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Nokia Icon 8.1 out now
Michael7395

JJust received my pre update now downloading 8.1. YAAAAHOOOO

0 Likes
GPENTSY

Mine stopped working only get a blue screen

0 Likes
primortal
Master - Level 1
0 Likes
loki666
Enthusiast - Level 2

The 8.1/Denim update worked flawlessly for me.

Snn5
Legend

Now, we can wait on the Win10 update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Michael7395

HHad a perfect update. So far I would say it is about 98% a little problem with the learning session in Cortana. Also folders was added to the start screen. Just push one app onto another then give the folder a name.

0 Likes
Bryan99

Anyone having issues with the OTA update? my phone is in an infinite loop, get the Nokia name, then the Windows logo, then it reboots and over and over and over again.......

0 Likes
Bryan99

It actually did finish, not sure if it was on it's own or by me trying to get it to turn off.  but anyway, it's updated and so far like it..

0 Likes
scotemi
Enthusiast - Level 2

Received the Windows 8.1 Denim update for my Lumia Icon on Thursday, 2/12.  It was a nice early valentines gift.  I need to learn to use all of the features but this update is awesome.  I don't know what took Microsoft - Nokia - Verizon to get all the bugs worked out but so far it is working just fine.  I love Cortana!  The "swipe" feature on the keyboard when typing is great, missed that when I switched from Android.  The Living Images capability it pretty cool.