Microsoft != Verizon ( OFFICIAL VOTE )
lsuperhero
Enthusiast - Level 3

How many customers are you expecting to loose for not supporting the Microsoft Lumia 950, Microsoft Lumia 950 XL?

I'm actually interested to know how many other users, like me, are moving to AT&T over this issue.

Forum users, please add your vote and comments.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Microsoft != Verizon ( OFFICIAL VOTE )
lsuperhero
Enthusiast - Level 3

Everybody go to: Do you want Microsoft Lumia 950/950 XL on Verizon?

Vote today!

Afterwards, send a friendly reminder to the regional VP:

Region Leadership | Verizon Wireless

L

View solution in original post

0 Likes
TheRealPaul
Enthusiast - Level 2

they will loose me

dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

If the next generation of Windows Mobile phones...believed to be the first phones wholly designed by Microsoft and possibly carry the Surface label ...are supported by Verizon Wireless...I'll wait.

The phones won't have to be available inside VZW stores. I'm more than happy to go to a Microsoft Store or Best Buy to kick the tires and pick up an unlocked example to take to VZW for activation.

marine88848
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been a long time Verizon customer and now with this latest block of the new Lumia and the high prices they have been charging it is time for a switch.  Why does Verizon have to be haters?  

scolab
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'll be moving to AT&T as soon as the 950s are released on their network. Turns out we'll actually save money, so it's a no brainer. This is after 20+ yrs with Verizon or one of it's predecessors. I'm tired of feeling like a second class citizen when I go into a Verizon store, or even a Best Buy store for that matter.

0 Likes
jaredlf1

Already looking into AT&T plans if Verizon does not carry new Microsoft devices. Been with Verizon since 1997 but I will go elsewhere to use the device I want.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Verizon isn't blocking the new Luminas... MS didn't put the hardware for it and Verizon can't block devices off their network. Read up on Block C open access rules.

0 Likes
jcroskey05

I am planning on moving to AT&T before the end of the year if the Lumia 950/950XL will not be offered in the Verizon store and/or compatible with the Verizon Network.  I am so tire of having iOS shoved down my throat every time I walk into my local Verizon store.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

MS already said it will not be...

Also FCC filings show no CDMA support as well as other spectrum/hardware support needed to work on Verizon.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We value your loyalty, jcroskey05, and we don't want this to be the cause of you leaving! Let's see what other options we can find to help you stay with Verizon! I know how it is to havve your heart set on one particular phone. May I ask what draws you to this particular model? We can certainly look into what other devices may suit your needs, to ensure you have a great device that you love.

MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes