May 6, 2017 Verizon Tech Service
Chromeuser
Enthusiast - Level 2

During a phone call to the Verizon Customer Tech line,  The following occurred:

I was referred to "America's Hottest Talk Line" 800-678-5225  before I could request assistance with a Security feature on my same Lumia 822 Smartphone.  My same Smartphone is not compatible with the Verizon Phone Tech App and I depend on the Phone Technicians for assistance.

I have been a customer of Verizon's for several years and for the most part, have experienced excellent Customer Service and Bundle service.

Possibly,  the phone referral list could be updated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: May 6, 2017 Verizon Tech Service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We’re deeply sorry for the experience you’ve received on the call. We’ll ensure this feedback is submitted right away so it doesn’t happen again. In the meantime, were you able to have all your concerns resolved on the phone?

StevenM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Chromeuser
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes,  I was able to receive assistance . Your follow-up has been greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Chromeuser,

We're glad to learn that you were able to get the assistance you were looking for. Please let us know if there are any further questions or concerns we can assist with in the future http://bit.ly/yN1P80 .

ShawnteJ_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes