Re: MANGO IS ROLLING OUT!
Grimmr
Enthusiast - Level 3

can someone please tell me how ill know i have to update. it says i have os version 7.0.7389.0 but  i dont see this mentioned anywhere.

Also will the only way i know im getting mango is if it says there is an update in my settings->phone update?

0 Likes
calvin8714
Enthusiast - Level 3

With the phone connected to the computer, fire up Zune, and go to settings within the program on your computer, go to the 'phone' section, and on the left there'll be an 'update' option. Select that, and it'll check for an update... you'll then have the ability to update, if it's available.

0 Likes
JudyG38401

Running Windows Phone 7.5 - Mango.  I got two updates at once, but not a problem at all with the updates.  BTW, I'm NOT a developer - just ordinary Trophy user.

0 Likes
JudyG38401

Running Mango now.  Got 2 updates at once, but zero problems, and I'm NOT a developer.

0 Likes
acetheonlyone

If you dont want to wait for your notification.  Search "force mango update"  works awesome!  I now have 7.5 and it is awesome

0 Likes
acetheonlyone

Follow the internet disconnect method and everyone can update without notification.  Worked flawelessy.  Search "force mango update"  Hurry before they plug this hole.  Took about 45 minutes but worked flawlessly.  Had to sign-up for an account to make sure that all us Windows 7 enthusiast didnt have to wait for the update cycle.  Have fun!!

0 Likes
moncenhs

UGH.  The force update tactic isn't working for me.  On my PC, Zune searches for about a minute after shutting off the wireless and then says I have the latest update, which is one of the Mango pre-updates.

0 Likes
FoggyCats
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hang tight, the update will come.

My phone was updated yesterday (it was a beta ISV build) but my wife's NODO build phone was not updated.

0 Likes
acetheonly

You have to disconnect about 1 second after hitting the update button.  It took me several tries to get it.

0 Likes
hschoenman1

I did the same manual (forced) update and it worked flawlessly. First got 7403 then 7720. The timing of the Internet disconnect is key - strange but it works.

0 Likes