Lumia audio/headphone jack problem...no sound
brownie57

After unplugging headphones from Lumia phone, it thinks it's still plugged in and cannot hear any audio unless I put the speakerphone on during a call.  Cannot hear any music, etc. Tried cleaning out the earphone jack and doing a soft reboot.  Nothing works.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Lumia audio/headphone jack problem...no sound
primortal
Master - Level 1

If plugging the headphones back in and unplugging doesn't work you'll need to get the phone repaired/replaced.  It sounds like the contacts are stuck in the position that the phone thinks the headphones are still plugged in.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
primortal
Master - Level 1

If plugging the headphones back in and unplugging doesn't work you'll need to get the phone repaired/replaced.  It sounds like the contacts are stuck in the position that the phone thinks the headphones are still plugged in.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

brownie57, we appreciate your efforts thus far. We're stepping in to help. Does your device have any physical or liquid damage? Do you see any residue or corrosion in the port where you connect the device to the headset?

LasinaHiVZW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes