Just got the HTC One M8 (Winddows version) and it's already decided to stop working. Is this normal?
bseacrist
Enthusiast - Level 2

I got a new HTC One M8 today and activated it. It locks up all the time in various applications so I reset it. It's now stuck on "goodbye". I'm able to get it to reset by holding down the power button and down volume button but when it boots up, it locks up after I enter the password to get out of the lock screen. I can't believe that it's already messed up. I don't want to do a factory reset if I don't have to. Any tips? Since I was dumb enough to get a phone where I can't remove the battery and force it to reset my options are more limited it seems.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Just got the HTC One M8 (Winddows version) and it's already decided to stop working. Is this normal?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bseacrist we'll get this figured out and ensure you fully enjoy your new device! I know you stated that it happens with various apps, but have you noticed any apps in particular that you regularly have trouble with? Has there been any changes to the device, such as new apps or software updates, since the issue started?

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes